Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com> on 2022/04/18 20:01:50 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE][RUST][Datafusion] Release Apache Arrow Datafusion 7.1.0 RC1

The vote passes with 6 +1 votes (3 binding)

The release is available here:
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/arrow/arrow-datafusion-7.1.0

I have also released it (datafusion-common) to crates.io:
https://crates.io/crates/datafusion/7.1.0

Thank you to everyone who verified the release!

Andrew