Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shiva Narayana <sh...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/06 11:10:17 UTC

Addressformat For Different Countries

Hi All,

I have to implement address format depending on country in JSP. Like

For Australia                  Line1, line2 ,Street,Code
For UK                          Code,Street,Line1,COuntry
For India                        Street,City,line1,country

Likewise i have do display the label and text box based on the country.
Please help me how to do this in struts.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards
Shiva

Re: Addressformat For Different Countries

Posted by Keith Sader <ks...@gmail.com>.
If it were me, I'd use tiles to swap out body content at runtime based
on the country code.  A couple logic tags and a decent tile layout
should work.

--
Keith Sader
ksader@gmail.com