Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Richard Zhu <rl...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/10 05:01:38 UTC

Axis message signature verification failure

Hi all,

I am trying to use xmlsec with Axis.
There is no problem when I try <ds:Reference URI="">.

But when I try <ds:Reference URI="#body">, and I have
to modify the <soapenv:Body> to <soapenv:Body
Id="body">, the signature is generated, but the
verification failed.

Does anybody have any idea about this, is it related
to transforming or resolving?

Attached are the sample code doing signing and
verification, as well as the SOAP envelope with
signature captured just before verifying.

Thanks in advance
Richard Zhu

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

Re: Axis message signature verification failure

Posted by Richard Zhu <rl...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Christian,

Thanks for your response.
The result of Reference.getHTMLRepresentation() shows
there are few namespace attributes are excluded during
verification but are included during signing.
The reference validation shows 'INFO
signature.Reference  - Verification successful for URI
"#Body"', but the signature verification failed.
I have tried different transforms, but the problem
remains. I also tried to do "
XMLUtils.circumventBug2650(doc)", but it also doesn't
help.

I attached the client side HTML file and server side
HTML file. Could you take a look and enlighten me
furhter.

Thanks a lot,
Richard

--- Christian Geuer-Pollmann

http://webhosting.yahoo.com

Re: Axis message signature verification failure

Posted by Christian Geuer-Pollmann <ge...@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>.

Hi Richard,