Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Yan Zhao <ho...@apache.org> on 2022/07/29 13:31:37 UTC

Re: BP-54: Repaired the ledger fragment which ensemble not adhere placement policy.

@Enrico

Re: BP-54: Repaired the ledger fragment which ensemble not adhere placement policy.

Posted by steven lu <lu...@gmail.com>.
I re-read the code again, look good to me
At the same time, please Enrico review the code, thank you

Yan Zhao <ho...@apache.org> 于2022年8月2日周二 13:30写道:

Posted by Yan Zhao <ho...@apache.org>.
Could you describe detail.

Posted by steven lu <lu...@gmail.com>.

Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> 于2022年7月31日周日 01:55写道:

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yan Zhao <ho...@apache.org>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
I support this feature.

We should design the changes to the APIs.
We need to change EnsemblePlacementPolicy, that is a pluggable API:
users can provide. their own implementation

please add the design decisions you want to make

Thanks

Enrico