Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/05 11:36:24 UTC

[m1|m2 sites] CSS problem in the 404 error page

Hi guys,

  Did you noticed that there was a problem with the 404 error page on the
maven site if there is more than one level of directories in the erroneous
address?

  For example the error page is correct :
  http://maven.apache.org/foo-index.html
  http://maven.apache.org/foo/index.html
  the css are searched in http://maven.apache.org/css/

  But not for
  http://maven.apache.org/foo/bar/index.html
  the css are searched in http://maven.apache.org/foo/css/

  The problem is due to the fact that we use a relative link to the css and
the 404 is based in the directory where the page isn't found.
  Any idea to fix it ?

Arnaud

Re: [m1|m2 sites] CSS problem in the 404 error page

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Arnaud HERITIER wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
>   Did you noticed that there was a problem with the 404 error page on the
> maven site if there is more than one level of directories in the erroneous
> address?

Yes. For m2, its in jira under MSITE

>   Any idea to fix it ?

Absolute urls in those files.