Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Lihn, Steve" <ho...@merck.com> on 2002/10/17 23:14:29 UTC

in FO and DocBook

I have another question related to my previous posting.

How do I achieve <BR> kind of effect in FO and DocBook?

Thanks,
Steve Lihn

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.

Re:
in FO and DocBook

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
Noel Golding wrote:
> <fo:block>&#160;</fo:block>
Old html's habit? :)

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team

Re:
in FO and DocBook

Posted by Noel Golding <no...@spearreport.com>.
<fo:block>&#160;</fo:block>

or

<fo:block />

> I have another question related to my previous posting.
>
> How do I achieve <BR> kind of effect in FO and DocBook?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve Lihn

----
> Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains
information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that
may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete
it.

==