Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Zeus Courtois <ze...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/15 23:29:04 UTC

Running testlist unit errors

Hi,

I have been running the testlist units that I just retrieve from subversion with Slide 2.2 and 2.2pre1.

I am using the org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.DB2RDBMSAdapter and it gives me several errors.

I am running the test units individually.  First I run tp.functional, then tp.dasl, then tp.deltav and then tp.bind.

I get error on all of them, tp.bind gives me the most.

Also, there is a deadlock when it reaches test #116 in tp.functional.  It won't continue after that.

Should all the testcases run clean?  Is it an error in my configuration file?

Attached is my config file.

Thanks in advance,

Zeus

Be a PS3 game guru.

Re: Running testlist unit errors

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Zeus,

I have also run tp.functional and also got a lot of errors. I did not
try the other test suites.

I analyzed the errors in tp.functional and noticed that a lot of them
are due to a field which is expected in the response and which is not
present.

I suppose this field must have been generated by earlier versions of
slide and is not present any more. I do not recall offhand how it is
called.

Regards,

Antoine

Posted by Michael Oliver <ol...@sourceonenet.com>.
Try the tests with the TxFile stores first, then if they all run then try
the various RDBMS stores.  I don't know when the DB2 store was done but it
could easily be out of date.

Ollie

 <http://www.alariussystems.com>

Loosely Coupled yet Highly Cohesive

Mike Oliver
CTO

Alarius Systems LLC

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=POB+56112&csz=Hill+AFB%2C+UT
+84056&country=us> POB 56112
Hill AFB, UT 84056

 <ma...@alariussystems.com> ollie@alariussystems.com
AIM: MikeOliverAZ

tel:
fax:
mobile:
Skype ID:
SkypeIn #:

<http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?src=jj_signature&To=(518)378-6154&Email=
mikeoliveraz@yahoo.com> (518)378-6154
(702)974-0341

<http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?src=jj_signature&To=(518)378-6154&Email=
mikeoliveraz@yahoo.com> (518)378-6154
MikeOliverAZ

<http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?src=jj_signature&To=(702)866-9034&Email=
mikeoliveraz@yahoo.com> (702)866-9034

<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=25769982367&v0=355403&k0=305933374&v1=355404
&k1=564486299&src=client_sig_212_1_banner_join&invite=1> Want to always have
my latest info?

 <http://www.plaxo.com/signature?src=client_sig_212_1_banner_sig> Want a
signature like this?

  _____

I have been running the testlist units that I just retrieve from subversion
with Slide 2.2 and 2.2pre1.

I am using the org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.DB2RDBMSAdapter and it
gives me several errors.

I am running the test units individually.  First I run tp.functional, then
tp.dasl, then tp.deltav and then tp.bind.

I get error on all of them, tp.bind gives me the most.

Also, there is a deadlock when it reaches test #116 in tp.functional.  It
won't continue after that.

Should all the testcases run clean?  Is it an error in my configuration
file?

Attached is my config file.

Thanks in advance,

Zeus