Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Passalacqua Nicolas <np...@prosodie.com> on 2006/11/21 12:00:38 UTC

Survey problem

Hi,

I try to make a survey.

But each time I try to see it on my application or by using this url:
https://localhost:8443/ecommerce/control/takesurvey?productStoreSurveyId
=1003
<https://localhost:8443/ecommerce/control/takesurvey?productStoreSurveyI
d=1003>

I get this error:

Method public java.io.Writer
org.ofbiz.product.store.ProductStoreSurveyWrapper.render() throws
org.ofbiz.content.survey.SurveyWrapper$SurveyWrapperException threw an
exception when invoked on
org.ofbiz.product.store.ProductStoreSurveyWrapper@813486 The problematic
instruction: ---------- ==> ${surveyWrapper.render().toString()} [on
line 35, column 15 in customersurvey.ftl] ---------- Java backtrace for
programmers: ---------- freemarker.template.TemplateModelException:
Method public java.io.Writer
org.ofbiz.product.store.ProductStoreSurveyWrapper.render() throws
org.ofbiz.content.survey.SurveyWrapper$SurveyWrapperException threw an
exception when invoked on
org.ofbiz.product.store.ProductStoreSurveyWrapper@813486 at
freemarker.ext.beans.OverloadedMethodModel.exec(OverloadedMethodModel.ja
va:134) at
freemarker.core.MethodCall._getAsTemplateModel(MethodCall.java:93) at

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Nick

Re: Survey problem

Posted by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
    Did u add the template Locations in the backend.which are actually
required fields i.e
    Survey Template Path  Result Template Path. the values of this are taken
from ecommerce/templates/survey
Cheers
Phani

--
G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Survey problem

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Which version/revision of OFBiz are you using?

What additional information is in the console or log files?

-David