Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Nathanael <ja...@wanadoo.fr> on 2007/05/17 13:02:23 UTC

Install on Debian server

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a package to install apache DS on a debian
server without graphical interface?

Thanks.

Re: Install on Debian server

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
Currently there is not a deb installer, but we are doing a massive rework on
the installers so I intend to add one soon.  I think some people have had
varying degrees of success converting the rpm installer using alien, but I
have heard that results are mixed.

Chris