Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shay Ginsbourg <sg...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/31 10:56:30 UTC

JSON path Tester usability issue

Hi,

First of all, I wish the thank all the people that contributed to the
release of 5.4.1.

This is the best-ever release of Jmeter ! Well done !

I’m currently installing it on the performance labs everywhere.

One issue still remains regarding the JSON path Tester –

While switching from TEXT to JSON path Tester, both the Sampler result tab
as well as the Request tab disappear.

It would be much more usable having the JSON path Tester displayed inside
the Response data tab, instead of hiding an above-mentioned couple of tabs.

Thank you very much,

Shay

--

Sincerely,

*Shay Ginsbourg*

*Performance, Automation, and Load Testing Expert. *

*Regulatory Affairs Consultant for Medical Software.*

*(Since 2008)*

*Ginsbourg.co.il*
<http://Ginsbourg.co.il>

Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering

M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Mobile:  +972(0)54-6690915
Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com

Visit my personal page on LinkedIn at
http://www.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg

Re: Jmeter 5.4.1 - RAW http request - REPLACE string not working

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com>.
Hello Shay,
1/ Raw sampler is a 3rd party plugin that does not implement this feature.

2/ The replace feature is a « replace for correlation » , so it does not
replace currently data in all éléments.

Regards

Cordialement
Philippe M.
Ubik-Ingenierie

Re: Jmeter 5.4.1 - RAW http request - REPLACE string not working

Posted by Shay Ginsbourg <sg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix,

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Re: JSON path Tester usability issue