Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by MyScreenName <bo...@nortel.com> on 2007/12/19 18:13:44 UTC

Snapshot release 2.1

Any idea when 2.1 will be declared stable (not snapshot)?

Re: Snapshot release 2.1

Posted by Christian Vest Hansen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Targeted Feb. 28: http://incubator.apache.org/cxf/roadmap.html

On 12/19/07, MyScreenName <bo...@nortel.com> wrote:

> Any idea when 2.1 will be declared stable (not snapshot)?

Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.

Re: Snapshot release 2.1

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday 19 December 2007, MyScreenName wrote:
> Any idea when 2.1 will be declared stable (not snapshot)?

Just out of curiosity, is there a particular feature/fix that you need
from 2.1?

Most BUG FIXES are being back ported to the 2.0.x branch and we are
planning a 2.0.4 patch release with all the bug fixes sometime in mid
January.   Thus, if you need a bug fix (not a new feature), we could
make sure it gets into that.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA