Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Arun Jain <aj...@metlife.com> on 2004/12/06 07:00:36 UTC

Arun Jain/Ins/MetLife/US is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  11/22/2004 and will not return until
12/13/2004.

I will be out of the office starting  11/22/2004 and will not return until
12/13/2004.

I will be on vacation and will not be checking voicemail or e-mail.  In my
absence, if you are looking for any information from my side then please
contact: Todd Deyoung (864-676-2403)

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.