Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Kathi Holmes <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/26 05:54:37 UTC

Will not save my spread sheets

It was saving and now I can not save an updated sheet.  What do I need to
do?

Kathi Holmes

RE: Will not save my spread sheets

Posted by Geoffrey Hartwell <ha...@blueyonder.co.uk.INVALID>.
Have you tried making another deliberate change?  Some programmes 'grey out' the 'Save' if they haven't registered changes.  Another work around is to 'Save as' with a slightly altered filename and amend the name later.

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 9/26/2018 1:41 PM, Geoffrey Hartwell wrote:
> Have you tried making another deliberate change?  Some programmes 'grey out' the 'Save' if they haven't registered changes.  Another work around is to 'Save as' with a slightly altered filename and amend the name later.

Forwarding to op whom is not subscribed.

Regards
Keith

RE: Will not save my spread sheets

Posted by Geoffrey Hartwell <ha...@blueyonder.co.uk.INVALID>.
Originally sent to 'kathimholmes@gmail.com'

On 9/26/2018 1:41 PM, Geoffrey Hartwell wrote:
> Have you tried making another deliberate change?  Some programmes 'grey out' the 'Save' if they haven't registered changes.  Another work around is to 'Save as' with a slightly altered filename and amend the name later.

<snip>

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.