Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com> on 2008/09/02 22:02:05 UTC

Is 2.8 ready for beta?

Hi folks!

This isn't an official vote, but looking at our open issues list and
considering that I've been running 2.7.0-alpha-36 in production for a
while now (with no ill effects), I think it's ready for a beta.

Any objections?   Opinions?

(Beta means no new features, extensive testing, bug fixes only.)

/Janne

Re: Is 2.8 ready for beta?

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
now ok for me +1
dirk

Re: Is 2.8 ready for beta?

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
+1 too

Re: Is 2.8 ready for beta?

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske

Re: Is 2.8 ready for beta?

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
allmost +1 : still closing 2 jira's probably by the weekend: 369, 370.

dirk

Re: Is 2.8 ready for beta?

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@me.com>.
+1