Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/15 23:14:25 UTC

Re: VOTE: Apache XML-RPC Release 3.0beta1

Can one of the PMC members please +1 this release? that will bring the
total to 3.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
hehe :)

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Can one of the PMC members please +1 this release? that will bring the
> total to 3.

May I count this as a +1? :-)

Re: VOTE: Apache XML-RPC Release 3.0beta1

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Can one of the PMC members please +1 this release? that will bring the
> total to 3.

May I count this as a +1? :-)

Re: VOTE: Apache XML-RPC Release 3.0beta1

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the release.
- Jaliya

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.