Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Johan Lindquist <jo...@kawoo.co.uk> on 2004/12/28 11:26:29 UTC

Example build.xml patch ..

Howard, the examples wouldn't run unless I added additional wildcards to
the build file (examples/build.xml).  I may have forgotten a step on how
to get them running, but if that is not the case, please find attached a
small patch which fixes the problem.

Cheers,

Johan

--
you too?

Re: Example build.xml patch ..

Posted by Knut Wannheden <kn...@gmail.com>.
Brian,

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 00:00:38 -0600, Brian K. Wallace

> I created an issue in Jira for this and included the patch. Small change
> makes a big difference if you're starting from scratch.

I just committed your patch for HIVEMIND-88 to CVS. Thanks!

> Which leads me to another question...
>
> I'm going through the HiveMind site, specifically
> http://jakarta.apache.org/hivemind/hivemind-examples/index.html to which
> I've been documenting the 'new' (believe that page is 1.0) way of
> building and running the examples and was wondering the best way to
> incorporate changes to documentation. In submitting documentation
> changes, would the best approach be a diff? (It's XML, so in and of
> itself a diff works - but is it the preferred method?)

All pages on the HiveMind site should reflect the CVS HEAD. (There
might be glitches as we don't regenerate and upload the documentation
with every commit.)

What exactly do you mean by "the 'new' way of building and running the
examples"? Do you refer to the warning (" Details on how to setup your
local build environment are forthcoming.") on the page you mentioned?

Either way, I think a CVS patch is the preferred way of submitting
changes. Or did you have anything else in mind?

Regards,

--knut

Re: Example build.xml patch ..

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.