Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Richard Sumilang <ri...@richard-sumilang.com> on 2003/07/23 23:52:07 UTC

Re: Subversion 0.26.0 released

Is there a graphical interface to subversion?

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Richard Sumilang <ri...@richard-sumilang.com> writes:
> Is there a graphical interface to subversion?

Just for next time: there's no reason to CC dev@subversion.tigris.org.
The whole reason we separated into 'users' and 'dev' was to keep these
questions out of 'dev' :-).

I'm crossposting this reply to dev, however, so that other people will
be reminded to gently nudge user questions over to 'users'.

To answer your original question:

Yes, there are RapidSVN, TortoiseSVN, and others (I guess others have
replied with more a complete list?).

Best,
-Karl

Posted by David Golpira <go...@alternatecomputing.com>.
JSVN is a graphical client for Subversion written in Java and does not
use any JNI.  It runs wherever there is a JVM and a svn client in the
path.

The URL is:  http://jsvn.alternatecomputing.com/

-Dave

Posted by Jerry Haltom <wa...@larvalstage.net>.
Well, are there any graphical ones for Unix other than RapidSVN?

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 11:47, Cédric Chabanois wrote:
> For Eclipse, there is subclipse : http://subclipse.tigris.org/index.html
>
> Cédric

Jerry Haltom
Feedback Plus, Inc.