Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Sreeram <sr...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/04 03:33:13 UTC

KafkaSpout not reading from some kafka partitions !

Hi,

 I am seeing that storm spout in production is not reading from some
kafka partitions.

Any clues what can be going wrong?

Storm version: 1.1.0
Kafka version: 0.9.0
Number of partitions in kafka topic: 12
spout parallelism: 6

This is quite urgent, will appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sreeram

Re: KafkaSpout not reading from some kafka partitions !

Posted by Stig Rohde Døssing <sr...@apache.org>.
Are you using storm-kafka or storm-kafka-client?

Posted by Arnaud BOS <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Susheel Kumar Gadalay <sk...@gmail.com>.