Posted to user@flink.apache.org by aj <aj...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/07 17:20:09 UTC

Error while connecting with MSSQL server

Hello ,

I am trying to create a table with microsoft sql server  using flink sql

CREATE TABLE sampleSQLSink (
    id INTEGER
    message STRING,
    ts TIMESTAMP(3),
    proctime AS PROCTIME()
) WITH (
    'connector' = 'jdbc',
    'driver' = 'com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver',
    'url' = 'jdbc:sqlserver://samplecustsql.database.windows.net:1433
;database=customerdb',
    'username'=
    'password'=
    'table-name' =
);

select * from sampleSQLSink

I am getting this error

ERROR] Could not execute SQL statement. Reason:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot handle such jdbc url:
jdbc:sqlserver://samplecustsql.database.windows.net:1433;database=customerdb

Can somedoby help what is wrong.

I am using microsoft jdbc driver.

Re: Error while connecting with MSSQL server

Posted by aj <aj...@gmail.com>.
Sure thanks Flavio, will check it out

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.