Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marcin Gurbisz <gu...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/14 10:47:02 UTC

Disabling repositories from transitive dependencies

Hi,

I'm working in distributed corporate environment and I would like to
make sure that all dependencies are downloaded throught one central
maven-proxy. Recently I have added maven2-xdoclet2-plugin to my build
and I've discoverd that build downloads artifacts directly from
ex.http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository (this repo is
declared in maven2-xdoclet2-plugin pom). Is this a way to force maven
not to use repositories from dependencies' poms? Or maybe there is the
other way to go?

Thanks in advance,
Marcin

Re: Disabling repositories from transitive dependencies

Posted by Tom Huybrechts <to...@gmail.com>.
I have the same problem. 'Fortunately' we 're forced to go through a
http proxy, and I just don't set that in my settings.xml

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
in 2.0.5 there will be an option to do so setting a mirror of *, check
mirror docs
It's already available in Mergere Maestro version of maven.

On 12/14/06, Marcin Gurbisz <gu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working in distributed corporate environment and I would like to
> make sure that all dependencies are downloaded throught one central
> maven-proxy. Recently I have added maven2-xdoclet2-plugin to my build
> and I've discoverd that build downloads artifacts directly from
> ex.http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository (this repo is
> declared in maven2-xdoclet2-plugin pom). Is this a way to force maven
> not to use repositories from dependencies' poms? Or maybe there is the
> other way to go?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Marcin

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.