Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es> on 2001/12/07 21:07:04 UTC

Cutting down a bit our bandwidth comsuption

Hola a todos:

Please, be aware that almost all our communications carry the full
initial message we responded to and almost anyone here ( including me )
is sinful of this practice, so messages end having a long long trail of
unreaded quoted text, we need to cut down a bit all these lines..

This is the cost conscious behaviour ( Collabnet pays the bill ) ,
digest
friendly ( now Digest are an almost unreadable mess of repeating quoted
messages ) and makes my mailbox not scream so loud.. ;)

Thanks in advance

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega