Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by "Sale, Jeff" <es...@ucsd.edu> on 2017/04/14 00:07:39 UTC

Configuring a Local Compute Host for an Application Deployment

In Step 3 of tutorial at http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Admin-Tutorials/ it reads as follows:

Application Compute Host: Local (Local machine has to be added as a compute resource prior to this step)

I am going through the steps on the PGA test server and I don't see a 'Local' option. What are my options? How do I configure a local compute host when I do this on my local instance?

Jeff

RE: Configuring a Local Compute Host for an Application Deployment

Posted by "Sale, Jeff" <es...@ucsd.edu>.
Thanks, Eroma. It looks like the testdrive.airavata.org server does not provide an option in the left menu to "Register" a Compute Resource, but I am able to do it on my Local machine, so I guess I will go ahead and just do this locally. It looks like I can delete it and redo it when I am ready to create the tutorial.

Jeff

Posted by Eroma Abeysinghe <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

--
Thank You,
Best Regards,

Re: Configuring a Local Compute Host for an Application Deployment