Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> on 2007/01/16 08:14:16 UTC

[jelly] webstartable generic jelly

.... is something I just managed and it is real easy, to my surprise it
even works with ant.

Now that there's java web start 1.5 (and JNLP 1.5), it might be useful
to make:
- a command-line generic jelly that starts in the current directory and
runs run.jelly or another one given as parameter (note: this outputs
nothing in the console, it could output to a current-dir log-file)
- a file-extension association so that double-clicked jelly file (unless
otherwise instructed) could be run by this application

Worth comitting into the jelly tree ?

paul