Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Kostas Kloudas <kk...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/05 08:40:41 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Remove flink-connector-filesystem module.

Hi all,

Given the current outcome of the voting process, the proposal for
removing the "flink-connector-filesystem module" has passed.

I will move on with opening a JIRA and actually removing the module
and all the related code.

Thank you all for voting,
Kostas