Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Sridhar Raman <sr...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/01 14:49:05 UTC

Re: Inconsistency while running in eclipse and cygwin

I managed to fix both the problems.

1)  The one in Eclipse was happening because of the df task which wasn't
possible in Windows.  Once I added cygwin/bin to the Path, this started
working.

2)  This one occurred because the output value class of my Combiner and
Reducer was different.