Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Zbynek Vavros <zb...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/18 19:44:06 UTC

[ApacheDS] Integrity check on decrypted field failed (31)

Hey,

I have never worked with Kerberos before so please excuse my lack of
knowledge here.
As a Java developer I have been tasked to create new security profile in
our app for Kerberos.
Did tried with Spring Security Kerberos module but now I went to low level
API that I cannot make work so I went and tried this
https://directory.apache.org/apacheds/kerberos-ug/4.2-authenticate-studio.html
.

At the end when I create new connection that would use the newly created
user I get "Integrity check on decrypted field failed (31)" in Data Studio.

What exactly does this mean ? Been googling around and haven't really found
any solution to this.
I can send logs/configs/whatever if it helps.

Data Studio : Version: 2.0.0.v20130628
DS : apacheds-2.0.0-M19

Thanks a lot for any pointers !