Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by ap...@gmail.com on 2020/04/11 05:27:49 UTC

Royale_Compiler_Build_Tools_Release_Step_003 - Build # 2 - Still Failing!

Royale_Compiler_Build_Tools_Release_Step_003 - Build # 2 - Still Failing:

Check console output at http://apacheroyaleci2.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/Royale_Compiler_Build_Tools_Release_Step_003/2/ to view the results.

RE: Royale Compiler Build Tools Release Step 003 Succeeded

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Finally saw the correct instruction. I was confused because the steps 1-4 are numbered, but the last instruction looks like a footnote without a number. I would put the last instruction as (5) right underneath (4) and leave the m2 settings xml as a footnote.

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Looks like the email wasn’t sent correctly, which is why I got the ‘folder already exists’ message instead.

Royale Compiler Build Tools Release Step 003 Succeeded

Posted by ap...@gmail.com.
ERROR: File 'email.txt' does not exist