Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ma...@swisscom.com on 2003/06/16 09:15:05 UTC

could not pass some parameters Sitemap

I use a "request-param" method in my sitemap. On a page I have three
text boxes (name, password, serverurl). In the sitemap I have following
:

<map:transform type="ldap">
  <map:parameter name="serverurl"
value="ldap://{request-param:serverurl}.NET"/>
  <map:parameter name="rootdn"
value="{request-param:serverurl}\{request-param:name}"/>
  <map:parameter name="password"  value="{request-param:password}"/>
  <map:parameter name="filter"
value="(&amp;(objectclass=User)(cn={request-param:name}))"/>
</map:transform>

Here I can see in the log that the password parameter is correctly get,
but neighter the name neighter the serverurl are get. Does somebody know
why?