Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de on 2004/11/09 09:51:15 UTC

AW: AW: AW: How to use a FileSet defined outside of javadoc targe t?

No, there is no need.
But with <pathconvert> you can beautify the output :-)

Jan

Re: AW: AW: AW: How to use a FileSet defined outside of javadoc targe t?

Posted by Ivan Ivanov <ra...@yahoo.com>.
--- Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:

> No, there is no need.
> But with <pathconvert> you can beautify the output
> :-)

OK, it was interesting to know it.

You are right to note that having beautified output
increases the aesthetical pleasure of using ant. When
I am in a higly creative mode I also turn on
AnsiColorLogger and appreciate the nice colors nuances
:))

Regards Ivan