Posted to user@struts.apache.org by andy wix <st...@hotmail.com> on 2004/08/24 12:27:19 UTC

Tiles and well formed html

Hi,

I have a trypical layout and each tile has its own style sheet and is well
formed html.
My problem is that only 1 style sheet is being used for the whole page.  I
saw in the mail archives that someone suggested using <DIV> tags but this
doesn't seem to work for me (I've tried both in the tiles and in the
layout.jsp).  Does anyone know what is considered best practice for this
requirement.  It seems counter-intuitive to have your tiles not well formed
html but if this is the solution which tile would you pick for the 'main'
html tags or does it even matter?

Thanks,
Andy