Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/25 21:08:48 UTC

2/26/2019 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hi, all~,

It has been two weeks since our last sync and it is time to share our
progress again. Let's share our works for the last two weeks in this
thread.

My update:
- I was focusing on an internal incident post morterm so not much progress
on the Apache release. Discussed with Xiaoyao about packing algorithms and
auto checkers.

Regards,
--ning

Re: 2/26/2019 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Sree V <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
My updates:Meetup - Feb 18, 2019:https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Heron-Bay-Area/events/xvmlqqyzdbxb/It's a President's Day in US.  Our meetup had sound effect of it.

Created LinkedIn group for Apache Heron.  Please join, if you haven't already.
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13678977/Added all meetup links and few videos links from youtube to the group feed.Please 'Like' as many of them as possible, if you haven't already.

Apr 2019, our first anniversary of Apache Heron Meetup.
Please feel free to share you ideas for our First Anniversary.

Thank you./Sree