Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/04 00:34:06 UTC

Commit Access

Hey Guys,

So it looks like I got voted in. Anyone know the steps to get me commit
access? Jukka?

-Steve

Re: Commit Access

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
So I am looking into volunteering for infra
http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-volunteer.html

Jukka was saying it would be good to get someone from our team to help them
out. This will hopefully help with sorting out some of our issues as well.

I need to get my commit access before I can join their mailing list. After
reading some documentation, I am fairly certain one of our mentors has to
get me added. Let me know if I need to do anything else to gain access.

Cheers,
-Steve

Re: Commit Access

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Loud and clear!

Re: Commit Access

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Commit Access

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Sorry for the delay on this.

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 12:34 AM, Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So it looks like I got voted in. Anyone know the steps to get me commit
> access? Jukka?

The process is described in [1]. Basically we need to tally the
committer vote and continue from there. I'll take care of it now.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#Voting+in+a+new+committer

BR,

Jukka Zitting