Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/16 16:52:58 UTC

Move spring-boot starters to platforms/spring-boot

Hello everyone,

as components-starter is platform specific (spring-boot), would it
make sense to move it to platforms/spring-boot ?

---
Luca Burgazzoli

Re: Move spring-boot starters to platforms/spring-boot

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I think it makes sense to gather all supported platforms in the same module.

It would allow to provide a good overview of where Camel can run.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Move spring-boot starters to platforms/spring-boot

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
Done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-10622

---
Luca Burgazzoli