Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk> on 2004/12/24 06:21:33 UTC

Re: Problem with Axis C++/ Win XP/ Apache Server 1.3.31

hi Mazhar,

I think you should have send this mail to Axis C++ User mailing list,
but may be by mistake you have send this to Axis Java User mailing list.
Any how I just came across this mail, so please reply back to Axis C++
mailing list (axis-c-user@ws.apache.org).

>Cannot load E:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/modules/mod_axis.dll
> into server

The reasons could be any of the following:

This can happen if any of the following files:
 - AxisServer.dll
 - AxisTransport.dll
 - AxisXMLParser.dll
 - xerces.dll (i.e The relavent parser dll)
 couldn't be found. You have to have these files at:
  - <AXISCPP_DEPLOY>/lib or
  - In a folder where your PATH environment varialbe points

Make sure you have done the following instruction at the Windows User
Guide.
 - 6. Add [Axis_Folder]/lib to the PATH environment variable.

Note: Simply, if the additional dll's required by the Apache module
(mod_axis.dll) can be found the above error should not come. So double
check to make sure that what I have pointed is in place in your mechine.

Note: Even after this if it doesn't work, reinstall carefully following
the instructions again to make sure you don't miss any thing.

Note: If possible try installing with Apache2 as well.

>I have mod_axis.dll in Apache2/modules/
You seems to be using Apache 1.x , but you have mentioned above Apache2
???

>I have some problems with integration Axis (1-1-win32 ) and
I think it would be better if you use the latest Axis C++ version, which
is 1.4, instead of using 1.1.

Roshan

Client side Axis - problem with soapenc:root

Posted by Damir Suban <da...@t-mobile.hr>.
Hi all!

I have a question concerning client-side Axis. I have a web service that
seems not to understand "soapenc:root" attributes. All I get when I send a
request (using Axis client) to this web service is:

"attribute soapenc:root not allowed"

The request looks like this:

 <soapenv:Body>
  <ns1:fullRequest
xmlns:ns1="http://orca.t-mobile.net/aaa">
   <valid href="#id0"/>
   <partner href="#id1"/>
   <charged href="#id2"/>
  </ns1:fullRequest>
  <multiRef id="id2" soapenc:root="0"
xsi:type="ns2:charged"
xmlns:ns2="http://orca.t-mobile.net/schemas/2002/aaa/">
   <partyId href="#id3"/>
   <users xsi:type="soapenc:Array" soapenc:arrayType="ns2:user[1]">
    <item href="#id4"/>
   </users>
  </multiRef>
.
.
.
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Any ideas? Thanx!

T-Mobile Hrvatska
Sektor za informacijske sustave i poslovnu podršku

Damir Suban
Ulica grada Vukovara 23
HR-10 000 Zagreb, Hrvatska
+385 98 262604 (Moj T-Mobile)