Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sarry <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/06 18:25:53 UTC

return flow to calling servlet inside action

I have a servlet which is the interface for the third party and its calling
the struts actions and jsps to do some processing, and it will go throuh the
actions and the flow should come to the calling servlet.

I am facing problems since third party is calling my flow as "include"
method of servlet and it acts as a subroutine.so I can forward the flow to
whichever actions I want but when it comes the time to return it expects
"action forward" which is not possible in this case and even I tried making
one more servlet and forward the call to that servlet and then return, it
just doesn't work.

if somebody has already integrated struts with servlets let me know how you
do it?

Regards,

Saurabh

Re: return flow to calling servlet inside action

Posted by Sarry <ch...@gmail.com>.
oops you are right It should work.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <ap...@apache.org>.