Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org> on 2006/01/13 07:05:23 UTC

RE: Urgent: Collapsible Panel with data table not working IllegalStateException: Client-id : _id3ToggleCollapsed

Hi Saurabh,

You can use subversion to look at the history of the CollapsiblePanel
component/tag/renderer classes and see what patches have been applied
since the last release. You'll need to figure out which bits are
suitable for applying to the 1.1.1 release and which are not.

I expect the irian site is running a nightly build, not an official
release.

Using c:foreach around JSF components is definitely not supported; it's
not at all surprising that problems have occurred.

However if I were you, I'd redesign the interface to avoid collapsible
panels entirely. It's the simplest solution!

Cheers,

Simon