Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2010/01/26 11:17:37 UTC

JAMES switched to use MINA for Sockets

Just some heads-up,

JAMES (james.apache.org) recently changed the whole socket-code to use
MINA 2.0.0-RC1 only. MINA now replaces the old socket implementation
which was cornerstone-sockets.

I must say so far it really works perfect for IMAP/SMTP/POP3. Thx
again for the hard work and we are looking for the final 2.0 release!

Bye,
Norman

Re: JAMES switched to use MINA for Sockets

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Norman Maurer a écrit :
> Just some heads-up,
>
> JAMES (james.apache.org) recently changed the whole socket-code to use
> MINA 2.0.0-RC1 only. MINA now replaces the old socket implementation
> which was cornerstone-sockets.
>
> I must say so far it really works perfect for IMAP/SMTP/POP3. Thx
> again for the hard work and we are looking for the final 2.0 release!

Thanks for the good news Norman !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com

Re: JAMES switched to use MINA for Sockets

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Le Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:17:37 +0100,
Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> a écrit :

> Just some heads-up,
>
> JAMES (james.apache.org) recently changed the whole socket-code to use
> MINA 2.0.0-RC1 only. MINA now replaces the old socket implementation
> which was cornerstone-sockets.
>
> I must say so far it really works perfect for IMAP/SMTP/POP3. Thx
> again for the hard work and we are looking for the final 2.0 release!
>

> Bye,
> Norman

Great to hear :)

--