Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Plantier, Spencer" <sp...@stratech.com> on 2005/03/01 20:26:17 UTC

[users@httpd] Starting apache with SSL

I am new to running unix and apache . It looks like I am close to
getting apache with ssl going . The error I am getting now is: The
connection to 172.30.16.12 has terminated unexpectedly. Some data my
have been transferred. I am attaching my httpd.conf Any help would
greatly be appreciated. I running this on Solaris 9.

Thanks

  <<httpd.conf>>

Spencer Plantier
System Network Administrator

301 Gregson Dr
Cary, NC  27511
Office 919-379-8513
Cell    919-272-8833
spencer.plantier@stratech.com

Re: [users@httpd] Starting apache with SSL

Posted by dan <in...@hostinthebox.net>.
Plantier, Spencer wrote:

> I am new to running unix and apache . It looks like I am close to
> getting apache with ssl going . The error I am getting now is: The
> connection to 172.30.16.12 has terminated unexpectedly. Some data my
> have been transferred. I am attaching my httpd.conf Any help would
> greatly be appreciated. I running this on Solaris 9.
>

> Thanks

I think it would be better if we were to see "conf/ssl.conf".

Are you getting this error when you try to view a page hosted by your
server, or are you seeing this in an error log?

Thanks
-dant