Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ignicolist <ig...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/01 12:00:30 UTC

Re: Schedule tomahawk

Hi, this is my loadentries in SimplesScheduleModel.java, can i do  this? Is
this correct? Because it give me error. I want to know if this is the
correct thing to do.

protected Collection loadEntries(Date startDate, Date endDate)
    {

Session session = HibernateUtil.getSessionFactory().getCurrentSession();
        session.beginTransaction();

        List scheduleResult = session.createQuery("select s.cod_id,
s.location, s.comments, s.end, s.start, s.title from " +
                "AddSchedule as s").list();

        session.getTransaction().commit();

        for(int i = 0; i < scheduleResult.size();i++){
        	scheduleItems.add(new
SelectItem(scheduleResult.get(i).toString()));

        }

         return scheduleItems;

    }

Tks for all.

Re: Schedule tomahawk

Posted by Jurgen Lust <jl...@apache.org>.
It depends which authentication mechanism you're using, but when using a
decent library like Acegi Security or SecurityFilter, you should be able
to get some information about the logged in user, like the username,
from
FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext.getUserPrincipal()

You can use this information to filter the events.

Jurgen

Re: Schedule tomahawk

Re: Schedule tomahawk

Posted by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com>.
SomeClass is your Entity-bean class returned by hibernate or whatever
you're using.

On 02/08/07, ignicolist <ig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tks, but what is supose to put in SomeClass ? Sorry for dumb question! but i
> am new to this!
>

> Tks for all help.
>

> Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki wrote:
> >
> > - fetch data from DB
> > - create ScheduleEntry
> > - add it to Schedule.
> >
> > eg:
> >        List<SomeClass> result = session.createQuery("from
> > Schedule").list();
> >
> > for(SomeClass sc : result)
> > {
> > ScheduleEntry e = new DefaultScheduleEntry();
> >
> > e.setStartTime(sc.getStartTime());
> > e.setEndTime(.......);
> >
> > scheduleModel.addEntry(e);
> > }
> >
> > scheduleModel.setSelectedDate(new Date(System.currentTimeInMillis()));
> > scheduleModel.refresh();
> >

> > --
> > Michał Stawicki
> >
> > stawicki@gmail.com
> > http://stawicki.jasliska.pl

Michał Stawicki

stawicki@gmail.com
http://stawicki.jasliska.pl

Re: Schedule tomahawk

Posted by ignicolist <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: Schedule tomahawk

Re: Schedule tomahawk

Posted by ignicolist <ig...@gmail.com>.
This dont work... :S

i have this now :

Session session = HibernateUtil.getSessionFactory().getCurrentSession();

        session.beginTransaction();

        List result = session.createQuery("from Schedule").list();

        session.getTransaction().commit();

	for (Iterator it = result.iterator(); it.hasNext();) {

	        ScheduleEntry event = (ScheduleEntry) it.next();

		System.out.println("***" + event.getDescription() + "***");
	}

the list result have the values, but the cicle for doesnt work!!! why? i
think its correct!
this is very hard, i'm becoming desesparated... Anyone never put a data base
in schedule? :(

This is the errors:

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.myfaces.examples.schedule.Schedule
cannot be cast to org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.model.ScheduleEntry
	at
org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.model.SimpleScheduleModel.loadEntries(SimpleScheduleModel.java:229)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.model.AbstractScheduleModel.load(AbstractScheduleModel.java:443)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.model.AbstractScheduleModel.setMonth(AbstractScheduleModel.java:282)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.model.AbstractScheduleModel.setSelectedDate(AbstractScheduleModel.java:121)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.el.PropertyResolverImpl.setProperty(PropertyResolverImpl.java:409)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.el.PropertyResolverImpl.setValue(PropertyResolverImpl.java:176)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.config.ManagedBeanBuilder.initializeProperties(ManagedBeanBuilder.java:189)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.config.ManagedBeanBuilder.buildManagedBean(ManagedBeanBuilder.java:55)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.el.VariableResolverImpl.resolveVariable(VariableResolverImpl.java:314)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.examples.accessedbeans.AccessTrackingVariableResolver.resolveVariable(AccessTrackingVariableResolver.java:46)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.el.ValueBindingImpl$ELVariableResolver.resolveVariable(ValueBindingImpl.java:570)
	at org.apache.commons.el.NamedValue.evaluate(NamedValue.java:124)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:386)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.config.impl.digester.elements.ManagedProperty.getRuntimeValue(ManagedProperty.java:130)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.config.ManagedBeanBuilder.initializeProperties(ManagedBeanBuilder.java:170)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.config.ManagedBeanBuilder.buildManagedBean(ManagedBeanBuilder.java:55)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.el.VariableResolverImpl.resolveVariable(VariableResolverImpl.java:314)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.examples.accessedbeans.AccessTrackingVariableResolver.resolveVariable(AccessTrackingVariableResolver.java:46)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.el.ValueBindingImpl$ELVariableResolver.resolveVariable(ValueBindingImpl.java:570)
	at org.apache.commons.el.NamedValue.evaluate(NamedValue.java:124)
	at org.apache.commons.el.ComplexValue.evaluate(ComplexValue.java:140)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:386)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.application.ApplicationImpl.createComponent(ApplicationImpl.java:427)
	at
javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.createComponentInstance(UIComponentTag.java:709)
	at javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.findComponent(UIComponentTag.java:596)
	at javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.doStartTag(UIComponentTag.java:315)
	at org.apache.jsp.mes_jsp._jspx_meth_s_005fschedule_005f0(mes_jsp.java:381)
	at org.apache.jsp.mes_jsp._jspx_meth_s_005fdiv_005f2(mes_jsp.java:338)
	at org.apache.jsp.mes_jsp._jspx_meth_h_005fform_005f0(mes_jsp.java:164)
	at org.apache.jsp.mes_jsp._jspx_meth_f_005fview_005f0(mes_jsp.java:120)
	at org.apache.jsp.mes_jsp._jspService(mes_jsp.java:84)
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98)
	at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:328)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:315)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:691)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:469)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:403)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:301)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:419)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:211)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RenderResponseExecutor.execute(RenderResponseExecutor.java:41)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:132)
	at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:140)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:147)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:210)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:151)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:870)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:685)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Re: Schedule tomahawk

Posted by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@gmail.com>.

Re: Schedule tomahawk

Posted by ignicolist <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hi again, but i cant make it! :-((

i have this:

private ArrayList scheduleItems = new ArrayList();

List scheduleResult = session.createQuery("select s.id, s.description,

Re: Schedule tomahawk

Posted by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@gmail.com>.

Re: Schedule tomahawk

Posted by ignicolist <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hi, first of all tks for your patience to me.

i have this in loadEntries:

 private ArrayList scheduleItems = new ArrayList();

if(scheduleItems.size() >=1){
    		scheduleItems.clear();
        }
        if(scheduleItems.size() >= 1){
        	scheduleItems.clear();
        }
        Session session =
HibernateUtil.getSessionFactory().getCurrentSession();
        session.beginTransaction();

        List scheduleResult = session.createQuery("select s.cod_evento,

Re: Schedule tomahawk

Posted by ignicolist <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hi, first of all tks for your patience to me.

i have this in loadEntries:

 private ArrayList scheduleItems = new ArrayList();

if(scheduleItems.size() >=1){
    		scheduleItems.clear();
        }
        if(scheduleItems.size() >= 1){
        	scheduleItems.clear();
        }
        Session session =
HibernateUtil.getSessionFactory().getCurrentSession();
        session.beginTransaction();

        List scheduleResult = session.createQuery("select s.cod_evento,

Re: Schedule tomahawk

Posted by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@gmail.com>.