Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Fabrizio Sancin <f....@gmail.com> on 2013/01/15 10:53:14 UTC

Build OpenOffice 3.4.1 - Error in module

Hello,

I have tried to build OpenOffice using the steps described here:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step

My platform is windows 7 x64 sp1

I downloaded Source release at
http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html#tested-sdk

Everything worked out just fine until i ran the command build --all in
cygwin, after compiling one hour, the error i got was:

=============
Building module comphelper
=============

Entering /tmp/aoo-3.4.1/main/comphelper/prj

cd .. && make -s -r -j1  && make -s -r deliverlog
[ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/isal.lib not defined: Assuming headers to
be there!
[ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/icppuhelper.lib not defined: Assuming
headers to be there!
[ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/icppu.lib not defined: Assuming headers to
be there!
[ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/iucbhelper.lib not defined: Assuming
headers to be there!
[ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/ivos.lib not defined: Assuming headers to
be there!
[ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/stlport_vc71.lib not defined: Assuming
headers to be there!
[ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/uwinapi.lib not defined: Assuming headers
to be there!
[ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/kernel32.lib not defined: Assuming headers
to be there!
[ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/msvcrt.lib not defined: Assuming headers
to be there!
[ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/oldnames.lib not defined: Assuming headers
to be there!
[ build PKG ] comphelper_inc
[ build PCH ] precompiled_comphelper
precompiled_comphelper.cxx
awk: fatal: can't open source file
`C:/cygwinc:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-3.4.1/main/solenv/gbuild/processdeps.awk' for
reading (No such file or directory)
C:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-3.4.1/main/solenv/gbuild/PrecompiledHeaders.mk:49: recipe
for target `/tmp/aoo-3.4.1/main/solver/341/
wntmsci12.pro/workdir/PrecompiledHeader/nodebug/precompiled_comphelper.hxx.pch'
failed
make: *** [/tmp/aoo-3.4.1/main/solver/341/
wntmsci12.pro/workdir/PrecompiledHeader/nodebug/precompiled_comphelper.hxx.pch]
Error 2
dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'

1 module(s):
        comphelper
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /tmp/aoo-3.4.1/main/comphelper/prj

When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by
running:

    build --all:comphelper

Please help if you can!

Thank you!

Fabrizio

Re: Build OpenOffice 3.4.1 - Error in module

Posted by Fabrizio Sancin <f....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Solved.

I built with SVN repository  :https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk
and after 10 hours, on core2duo 2gHz, the build has been successful,
without error.
I think that some files are missing in the previous environment.

Thanks & Best regards,

Fabrizio

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.
On 15.01.2013 12:51, Fabrizio Sancin wrote:
> Hi, Oliver
>
> I built it with a source release.
> Now I'm build trying with SVN :
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/trunk
> then, I will follow your advice.

Please use https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk
instead, which is the current one since we graduated last October.

Herbert

Re: Build OpenOffice 3.4.1 - Error in module

Posted by Fabrizio Sancin <f....@gmail.com>.
Hi, Oliver

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,