Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by "Rao, Vaijanath" <va...@teamaol.com> on 2010/12/09 11:51:52 UTC

source code checkout

Hi All,

Can someone point me to place where we can checkout the latest opennlp code base.

--Thanks and Regards
Vaijanath N. Rao
Tech Lead
MapQuest
1A, RMZ Ecospace, Bellandur
t:+91.804.035.3276
aim: vaijanathrao

Try out the new MapQuest – new.mapquest.com

Re: source code checkout

Posted by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
We are still in the process of migrating the source code from SourceForge to
ASF. Please go the the sf project to get the latest code.

Jörn