Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Bryan Kearney <bk...@avolent.com> on 2002/05/28 16:12:48 UTC

XSLTc Error Messages

When attempting to move to XSLTc from Xalan, I get stylesheet compilation
errors which are basicly say: "Error: null". Is there a way to force XSLTc
to give more verbose output? Even off line would be fine.

-- bk

Re: XSLTc Error Messages

Posted by Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Sa...@sun.com>.
On Tuesday 28 May 2002 10:12, Bryan Kearney wrote:
> When attempting to move to XSLTc from Xalan, I get stylesheet compilation
> errors which are basicly say: "Error: null". Is there a way to force XSLTc
> to give more verbose output? Even off line would be fine.
>
> -- bk

 Try getting the latest version of XSLTC and then using the "-x" option. Hope
this helps.

--
Santiago Pericas-Geertsen
Sun Microsystems