Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jejmaster <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/26 04:52:13 UTC

CXFRS Routing in 2.2.0 does not behave like in 2.0.0

Hello,

Currently, I tried to upgrade Camel version from 2.0.0 to 2.2.0 and CXF
version to 2.2.2 to 2.2.6. In 2.0.0, I have a CXFRS Endpoints and Route as
follows:

<cxf:rsServer id="restRouter" address="/restRouter/"
serviceClass="com.project.service.impl.ServiceManagerImpl" />

<cxf:rsClient id="restEndpoint"
address="http://localhost:8080/services/rest"
serviceClass="com.project.service.impl.ServiceManagerImpl" />

<route>
     <from uri="cxfrs:bean:restRouter"/>
     <to uri="cxfrs:bean:restEndpoint"/>
</route>

Upon invoking the restRouter, it causes an error which roots to 404 not
found "http://localhost:8080/services/rest/restRouter/<Path...>". It seems
that the address restEndpoint Address is being appended by the restRouter's
address. Thus, making the invocation fails.

I would like to know what should be the fix here. Is this a current
limitation with camel 2.2.0 and CXF 2.2.6?

I have created an issue at
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-2575.

Thanks in advance.

Re: CXFRS Routing in 2.2.0 does not behave like in 2.0.0

Posted by jejmaster <je...@gmail.com>.
Alright, will check it out.

Thanks Willem

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.