Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Guangning E <gu...@apache.org> on 2022/02/28 13:55:25 UTC

The pulsar node client package was mistakenly deleted on npmjs

I'm recently releasing pulsar node client 1.6, I'm very sorry, just now I
deleted the pulsar-client package on npmjs by mistake, that doesn't seem to
be recoverable, if you install pulsar-client you may see this warning
`Package no longer supported`, I'm now releasing a small version for each
branch, if there are any problems please reply this email, the current
latest stable version is 1.5.2.

Thanks,
Guangning

Re: The pulsar node client package was mistakenly deleted on npmjs

Posted by Guangning E <gu...@apache.org>.
@Hiroyuki Sakai, cool, thank you so much for your help!

Hiroyuki Sakai <hs...@yahoo-corp.jp> 于2022年3月1日周二 14:39写道:

Posted by Guangning E <gu...@apache.org>.