Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Cihan Cimen <ci...@srdc.com.tr> on 2011/04/01 09:34:57 UTC

Re: ${project-version} breaks maven 3 build

Hi,

I have a problem that may be related to this issue.
When I have a dependency to
org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.servicesapi:bundle:0.9-SNAPSHOT
,
enhancer.parent can not be found by maven because it always searches for
version ${stanbol-version}.
I use maven 2.2.1. I have Apache Stanbol on my local maven repo, built
successfully.

Enclosed, please find an example pom.xml with a simple dependency on
enhancer.servicesapi and the output of "mvn clean install
-Dstanbol-version=0.9-SNAPSHOT" command.

Best,
-Cihan