Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "John L. Utz III" <ut...@singingfish.com> on 2001/05/15 23:29:21 UTC

UPDATE: IBM XMLSQC, xerces-131 and personal.xsd validates NOW! Re: personal.xsd example won't validate

hello again everybody!

i have reworked the sample xerces personal.xsd to work with the XMLSchema
W3C rec. as reported by AlphaWorks XMLSchema Quality Checker and still
validate the existing personal-schema.xml that is shipped with
xerces-1.3.1

i hope this will be useful to somebody, tho' actual production uses of
XMLSchema seem to be awfully thin on the ground! :-)

i have attached the diff as a MIME attachment.

the changes were not that significant, but they are differences. they may
not be minimal, and if someone can point out a more minimal route to
success, i'd be interested in hearing about it.

tnx!

johnu