Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2016/03/26 21:18:14 UTC

JCache dependency

Hello Geronimo community!

I have noticed that you Geronimo implements JCache spec and is using its
own JCache library hosted in Apache maven and licensed under Apache 2.0
license [1].

We, in Apache Ignite community also have implemented JCache specification
and would like to do something similar. Do you know what steps do we need
to take in order to have the latest JCache spec version licensed under
Apache 2.0?

Thanks,
Dmitriy Setrakyan
Apache Ignite, PMC chair

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
+1

Lg,
Strub

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Took a look at it.
Technically I could release this easily, but geronimo-specs have a rather bad reputation already for shipping totally undocumented stuff.
That is imo not good. Thus I’d like to ask if anyone is up for helping me with adding javadocs.

Gonna start with it tonight.
Please ping me on irc #openejb so we can divide the work.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Is this still needed?

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
John,

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
John,

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Dmitriy,

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Dmitriy,

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Antonio Calabretta <an...@gmail.com>.
A dc ax
Il 27/mar/2016 11:35 AM, "Romain Manni-Bucau",a, <rm...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:
>the xz Zürich dry zit da x x da x h Titicaca a,w a aa aa otite cdx e x a
dyld cd g a,aa dc a xc a x a HG
> Alpha cause asf doesnt have oracle tck so we cant validate binary compat
but it targets jcache 1.0. More a legal thing than anyvittima. Un thing
else. If you have access to tck and can validate the yang cdx tsaar x aan
xxxzx a HTC. Gita aa vigoroso vigorosi x a gita guitige g. A a, dc a x w x
aa dc gita guitig,a,aha da da DVD a good got ha gita guitig guitige.
goto,,a,a g,y,got,guitig guitige gotico ag a,, x da we cazucchero Zutphen a
n move on 1.0x a,q aa a a x a x a xxv xxx x a te ti,you toys a a a,GG,ad
the,a,aa xv a,a,a xx wha cc cdx a a tu a,ad xxxzx www x

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.