Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/17 05:24:11 UTC

Last Apache Camel 3.4.6 release in June 2021

Hi

The LTS of 3.4.6 is reaching EOL next month.

So let's prepare the last bits on this branch, so we would be ready in
june to cut the release.
I will do a bit of cleanup and update some 3rd party dependencies like
spring boot etc so the branch is more up to date with latest patch
releases of those popular runtimes.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Last Apache Camel 3.4.6 release in June 2021

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 7:24 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> The LTS of 3.4.6 is reaching EOL next month.
>
> So let's prepare the last bits on this branch, so we would be ready in
> june to cut the release.
> I will do a bit of cleanup and update some 3rd party dependencies like
> spring boot etc so the branch is more up to date with latest patch
> releases of those popular runtimes.

I have done that, so 3.4.6 is up to date with latest spring boot
patched release and some other 3rd party dependency upgrades.