Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2011/02/13 08:01:14 UTC

Confluence Wiki is there

Hi,

the Wiki instance can be reached at
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LUCENENET/Index>.  Michael,
Benson and myself are admins and can grant people access to the pages as
needed.

AFAIU there will be a static export of the pages to
<https://cwiki.apache.org/LUCENENET> once there is actual content (I may
be wrong and we need to tweak some settings to make it happen).

Anyway, the two pages of the old wiki could now be moved over.

Stefan

RE: Confluence Wiki is there

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
Good to go, thanks

~P

Re: Confluence Wiki is there

Posted by Michael Herndon <mh...@o19s.com>.

RE: Confluence Wiki is there

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
Hey Stefan,

Can you please give me access to the cwiki

Username: PrescottNasser

Thanks,
~Prescott

Re: Confluence Wiki is there

Posted by Michael Herndon <mh...@o19s.com>.
yep and I was able to login this morning.

--
Michael Herndon
Senior Developer (mherndon@o19s.com)

[connect online]