Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> on 2015/09/22 21:24:43 UTC

new user in Jira

 Hi,

I'm not sure about the process but we have Patrick Dube (pdube) that we
would like he have access to Jira so he can assign to himself some
cloudstack issues.  Do we have to open a helpdesk ticket for this ?
He have an account on issues.apache.org/jira but he can't assign issues to
himself.

Thanks,

PL

Re: new user in Jira

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
In my experience you just wait for someone with karma to fix it :-)

Erik

Den tirsdag 22. september 2015 skrev Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
følgende:

Re: new user in Jira